Monday 25 May 2015

Colour MakesMe Happy - Back to this old thing...

It's been over two years since my daughter was born. The last time I worked on this piece she was still in my belly. 
I've been battling a loyalty of sorts to the original painting and a new palette. Regardless of the ultimate outcome, the mere moments I get to spend in the studio are joyous and I find myself eagerly awaiting them.
I'm also recycling very average life drawings from my early uni days... See the post on Recycled Drawings
The original pre destruction

Day 1 - Post destruction

Day 1- New Tangents

Day 2 - new palette dominates

Day 2 - hopeful resurrection of original with only iPhone to use as reference material

Day 3 - reference material on the wall and the battle between old and new begins with a dash of chance and impatience thrown in

No comments:

Post a Comment